Eric Eric Eric
So once again two women are dying to be with Eric; why is beyond me. Eric is so self absorbed it defies reality. Eric's "undying" love for Nicole will no doubt be tested by Sarah's pregnancy but I would like to see Sarah move on past Eric.
Meanwhile what is happening with Julie? Will Julie survive this massive heart attack? We haven't heard anything for days.
By far my favorite conversation this week was between Blair and Dorian..oops I mean Eve and Vivian. Any scences between these two are solid gold.
And what of Kate?
Stay tuned
Meanwhile what is happening with Julie? Will Julie survive this massive heart attack? We haven't heard anything for days.
By far my favorite conversation this week was between Blair and Dorian..oops I mean Eve and Vivian. Any scences between these two are solid gold.
And what of Kate?
Stay tuned
Comments
Post a Comment