Back from the dead
It's not the Walking Dead, but the dead keep resurfacing in Salem and look none the worse for having been deceased.
As we await the return to the land of the living of "Nicole", I am overjoyed that Robin Strasser is now playing the part of villianess "Vivian Alamain". Ms. Strasser is beloved by me and many others as "Dorian Lord" of now bygone "One Life to Live". I can't imagine better casting than that of Robin Strasser as Vivian. I can't wait to see what havoc she will wreak in Salem. Eric and Ben are now part of the attempt to rescue Nicole and to return Vivian to Salem. It seems that poor Ben walks right into every bad thing that can happen; and I wonder how this will play out. Of course Eric will go to any length to find Nicole and once found I'm afraid that this will be the end for Eric and Sarah. I think that Sarah will be getting the better part of the deal, as any relationship with Eric is the kiss of death except for his one love, Nicole.
Stay tuned...
Stay tuned...
Really cool!
ReplyDelete